After attending the job fair hosted by TEAM Work Cooperative and The WorkBridge, the job seekers were well prepared and it showed. Well done!
TEAM Work Cooperative Ltd. and the WorkBridge Association are a Specialized Employment Centre dedicated to finding employment for persons with disabilities.
TEAM Work Cooperative Ltd. and the WorkBridge Association are two agencies that are located together at the Village at Bayers Road. We work for the benefit of each individual that wants to develop a plan to prepare for meaningful work. We offer a wide range of services including, individualized case management and employment counselling, an on-site resource facility, readiness skills workshops, job search and development.
Our accessible office space and caring staff create a welcoming environment for clients to share their needs and goals in a confidential setting. Clients are always welcome to bring a support person if needed. We know that for some it can be a very intimidating process to take this first step. We also encourage clients to be as independent as possible so that they learn to be confident with their own action plans and in turn feel a strong sense of accomplishment when they reach their goals.
Please take some time to browse through our website to see what we do and what resources we have to offer you.Read More...
- Events on April 22, 2014
- INTRO TO TWC/WB (1-2 PM)Starts: 1:00 pmEnds: April 22, 2014 - 2:00 pmLocation: TWC WB OFFICES
- CAREER CRUISING 2:30 - 4:00 PMStarts: 2:30 pmEnds: April 22, 2014 - 3:30 pmLocation: TWC WB OFFICES
- Events on April 23, 2014
- PHASE II (day 2) JOB SEARCHStarts: 9:00 amEnds: April 23, 2014 - 12:00 pmLocation: TWC WB OFFICES
- Events on April 24, 2014
- INTERVIEW SKILLS / TALKING ABOUT YOUR DISABILITYStarts: 9:00 amEnds: April 24, 2014 - 12:00 pmLocation: TWC WB OFFICES
- Events on April 25, 2014
- RESUME WRITING / RESOURCE TIMEStarts: 9:30 amEnds: April 25, 2014 - 11:30 amLocation: TWC WB OFFICES